The Trane XL15c packaged heat pump units offer up to 15.00 SEER and 8.40 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a single-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from packaged heating and air conditioning systems.
The ultra-quiet operation of this all-electric heat pump delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™. The first whole-home air cleaning system to earn the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15c packaged heat pump units include:
- Exclusive Climatuff(R) compressor
- Patented variable-speed Vortica™ blower system
- Unique Comfort-R™ humidity control algorithm for enhanced comfort in the home
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ whole-home air cleaner
- 10 Yr Registered Limited Warranty on compressor
- 10 Yr Registered Limited Warranty on the coil
- 10 Yr Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.