The Trane XL16c packaged heat pump units offer up to 16.00 SEER and 8.50 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from packaged heating and air conditioning systems.
The ultra-quiet operation of this all-electric heat pump delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™. The first whole-home air cleaning system to earn the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged heat pump units include:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
- Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ whole-home air cleaner
- 12 Yr Registered Limited Warranty on the compressor.
- 10 Yr Registered Limited Warranty on the coil.
- 10 Yr Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.