Trane’s XL18i central air conditioner units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) up to 18.00 making the systems an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Two stages of cooling meet any outdoor climate conditions and reduce interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Trane’s central A/C units come with increased efficiency that may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
For a more comfortable home, add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioner unit for advanced air filtration that removes dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL18i includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of the shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
- 12 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…