The XL824 works with most traditional HVAC systems to optimize whole home comfort and may be used to enhance cooling dehumidification when installed with Trane’s variable speed indoor products. The XL824 may also be used to control up to two indoor air quality products, such as a whole-home humidifier, dehumidifier and fresh air ventilation system to enhance indoor air quality.
Connect and control the XL824 thermostat from a smartphone, tablet and computer*. With the XL24’s Nexia smart home built in bridge you have the flexibility to remotely monitor and control over 200 smart home devices. Smart home devices you may control with Nexia include your home’s lights, locks and even your garage door from virtually anywhere with the Nexia app or with the convenience of your voice through an Amazon Alexa or Google Home enabled devices.**
Nexia can monitor your HVAC system real time with the Nexia diagnostics and alert your Trane dealer if there is an issue. With your permission, real time information is easily accessible for your dealer so they can remotely view details on how your heating and air conditioning system is performing.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connectivity
- 4.3″ Diagonal Color Touchscreen
- Built-in Nexia Bridge
- Program up to 4 schedules a day, 7 days a week
- Energy Star Certified***
- Compatible with virtually all Conventional (gas/electric), Heat Pump and Dual Fuel systems
- Supports up to 5 heating and 2 cooling stages
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet connection
- Built-in Z-Wave Bridge
- 4.3” High definition color screen
* Requires internet service and connection to Nexia.
** Nexia remote climate access is included with the purchase of a connected control. Adding smart home devices to your Nexia system may require a monthly subscription. Ask your Trane Dealer for details.
*** 824B models only.