The XR16 Low Profile home air conditioning system has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Designed with limited space in mind, the XR16 Low Profile home air conditioner will meet the needs of difficult-to-install or tight space required homes such as zero lot line, condos, or under decks.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your home air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane home air conditioning system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR16 Low Profile includes:
- Small footprint for tight spaces
- Climatuff™ Compressor
- Duratuff™ Plate Fin coil
- Weatherguard™ Zinc Coasted Fasteners
- Integrated fan system with leading edge swept blade design
- Super Durable Power-Paint finish
- Assembled in U.S.A.
- 10 Yr limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…