The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV19 Variable Speed Low Profile Heat Pump has a SEER rating up to 19.5 and HSPF up to 12, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and energy-efficiency tax credits. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
Designed with limited space in mind, this unit will meet the needs of difficult-to-install or tight space required homes such as zero lot line, condos, or under decks.
Ultra Quiet Operation
The quietest heat pump in our offering with sound levels of 43 to 57dBA, this unit will meet the low sound requirements some cities have in place for HVAC systems and is ideal for outdoor living spaces, bedrooms, condos, hotels, and restaurants.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your home air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
High performance, quiet operation, excellent reliability, and superior energy efficiency – that’s what you can expect from the XV family of heat pumps. The XV19 Variable Speed Low Profile Heat Pump includes:
- ComfortLink II controls
- Climatuff® variable speed compressor
- Variable speed fan with swept blade design
- Refrigerant cooled inverter drive
- Integrated diagnostic display panel
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Duratuff™ coil (copper tube aluminum plate fin)
- 12 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…